My Bff Jamie had her 18th Birthday :D It was fabulous!!!
I surprise decorate dher room while Tyler took her to Color me Mine, we played board games, went to Happy Sumo for dinner, watched a movie... Dinner was DIVINE!!! I'm in love with that place. I even ate shrimp on my sushi. It's called the rock shrimp roll, and it was amazing! I like trying new things. James loved her Kindle. I'm quite glad!
PARTAY!!!!
Let's see...oh! I went to Jenessa's wedding reception. That was nice..a tad weird maybe? It's just that it seems as if EVERYBODY around me is either getting married, or popping out children. I have another wedding this Wednesday. Life is crazy!I thought I looked pretty good for Jenessy's reception though :P
On Tuesday, Kayla Cannon threw a party for Andy before he leaves for his Mission (Tacoma, Washington)
on Wednesday. It was uber fun! We played games, watched Lilo & Stitch, had pizza, took a bunch of retarded pictures.. I miss the good old days. That's for sure!!
Today was his Farewell in Sacrament meeting. He spoke on pride. I loved it! It was REALLY good!! Jamie & Tyler came with me :D Then afterwards everybody went over to Andy's for delicious treats. YUMMM!!!
Last night we had a game night at Tyler's. I had mucho fun! I am beginning to think his animals are out to get me though... The 1st time I went there, his dog peed on me. This time, his cat pooped on the blanket on my lap. hahahaha man... jk though! His dogs like me :D I was even going to take Dexter home with me!
School is going pretty swell! I need to go do my test for German. My new Professor doesn't want to waste class time on taking them, so he gives them to us to do at hom & he told us to use all resources available to us. Now that's my kind of test!!
Oh! My sister Melissa is like 3 months pregnent....yeah.......
On the OTHER hand, I can't wait to go to snowbird for the weekend w/James & Tyler!!!! Skiing & hot tubbing :D mmmm that just sounds like a blast! I can do this...just two more weeks to get through! lol

That's probably it for now. I don't have any insightful ideas or thoughts...Sorry!!



No comments:
Post a Comment