So.... I'm kinda debating wether I should delete my blog or not! It's for people to talk about their life & all that jazz right?? Well if you care to be in my life you should already know what's going on. Am I right??? So..... idk what I should do :/ maybe keep it & write every now & then? Give me your feedback
YOUR NEW HOME
10 years ago



I think you should keep it :) Sure, you may not post every day, or every week, but when you want to vent, or if you have something to share, it's an excellent way to let those feelings/ let what you want people to hear out, you know? Plus, you can always take a break from it, then come back to it when you have more time, and go on more adventures... AKA... GERMANY, because sadly, not all of us can travel in your suitcase and be with you out there. And if you're going for a month, it will be expensive to call everyone and let them know how you're doing yes? So a blog is an excellent way to tell everyone that you're still alive, or that you're marrying a hot German man named Hans :D
ReplyDeleteJust my input :)
KEEP IT!! I agree with what Chelsea said lol
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog!!!! YOU CAN NOT DLETE IT!!!! I WILL CRY:(
ReplyDeletei like it ...:(
ReplyDeleteI know! I think I will. I just kinda feel that tons of people use it to like talk about how their lif is horrible & stuff, but this is the kind of stuff you would put on a journal.
ReplyDelete