Sunday, November 21, 2010

In the Life of your's truly!

Hey all! I got a blog today! I had very much fun doing it. My good friend Chelsea Vandyke helped me make it. Aren't you glad?? Life is Pretty crazy! I'm uber stoked for only having class 2 days this week. College just feels SO overwhelming if you fall behind :/ I pinky promise next semester will be better.


I'm SO friggin' worried that they won't accept me into the study abroad program! Dr.Packer (my german professor) says that I have no problems to worry about... we will see! If I do get accepted though, my aunt Jenny is going to fly out for 2 weeks when it's over, and we are going to travel ALL over Germany! Excitingness!!! :D

I am a bit confused about supposed  "best friends"...  I mean, if you are bff's w/someone you make them one of your priorities in life! Not just once a week (if you can) for an hour! idk... I'm kinda going on a having a bff hiatus.Everyone always uses the term like it's nothing. I have lots of good friends! My two main friends are leaving to different colleges, and I don't think they will even keep contact. SO.. looks like I need friends.(Don't I sound like a loner?)

The Holidays are upon us!!!!! I love Christmas <3 Even though I'm quite positive my dad is Mr.Scrooge himself! hahaI have a good majority of my gifts bought already! AND Black Friday is in a few days!!! It will be my first legit experience of the madness! Chelsea and I are going together. I can't make any promises that I won't punch anybody.

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1 was PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Part 2 to be releases July 2011! It's too far away!

Anywho...That's all for tonight! I'm gonna go clean my room :D

4 comments:

  1. Psh, Poop.

    I'll never leave you. Best Friends FOR LIFE!
    Like, seriously. I can't live without you, so no worries on my end.

    And I seriously, will be visiting like, all the time, because I'd miss you a whole lot.

    And when I get a Laptop

    SKYPENESS!

    *cough*

    Anywho. I love your blog :) I'm glad you finally have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure... haha I just don't see it happening that way. We sure can try!!
    I KNOW!!! I <3 my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw :( You shouldn't doubt it! Let's go buy a pair of jeans, decorate them, and be the sisterhood of the traveling pants. Done. haha.

    ReplyDelete